Heath J. Thompson is an attorney dedicated to assisting homeowners increase the affordability of their home loans. Attorney Heath J. Thompson will initially assess without charge a borrower’s eligibility for various home loan assistance programs including the Home Affordable Modification Program, “HAMP.” Many of these programs are available for only a limited period of time so it is critical that borrowers take prompt action to seek the relief they need. Typically, this relief results in significant savings (totaling thousands of dollars) in interest and even principal reductions over the life of a home loan. Attorney Thompson would like to help as many home owners as possible, so please do not delay—call today.
Why seek legal help with your home loan?
- Late on your mortgage payments
- On time with your mortgage payments but having difficulty making the payments
- Upside down on your mortgage payments (you owe more than your property is worth)
- An oppressive second mortgage
How can Heath J. Thompson, P.C. help you?
- We can provide you with the information necessary for evaluating your options
- With our help, you can avoid the delay, confusion and frustration in dealing with your lender directly
- The need to convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate
- We will negotiate the best possible terms and interest rates, in some cases rates as low as 2.00%
- Heath J. Thompson, P.C. has the experience and close ties with the major lenders and foreclosure trustees necessary for obtaining optimal results in an expedited manner
Why choose Heath J. Thompson, P.C. ?
- We want you to be safe, happy and to remain in your home
- We have a commitment to superior client service
- Our team is comprised of experienced professionals who will answer your questions and keep you regularly informed on the status of your loan
- Client satisfaction is our goal
- Our fees are reasonably priced